Adding a MobiPocket (.MOBI) eBook to Your Kindle
The eBooks you purchase from this site are not automatically added to your Kindle, but it's easy to do. Here's how:
- Turn on your Kindle.
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle.
- Drag and drop the .MOBI eBook file into the documents folder on your Kindle.
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing:
- "Safely Remove Mass Storage Device" (Windows) or "Eject" (Mac) the Kindle from your computer.
- Unplug the USB cable from your Kindle.
For more on transferring files via USB or the Kindle's email service, see sections 8.2 and 8.3 of your Kindle User's Guide.